As you may be aware, the water level in the Mimram is extremely low at the moment. The Environment Agency has received many calls from concerned residents and will be publishing a statement which we will add to this website as soon as we have it.
In the meantime click here to view the Environment Agency’s report on the current situation and what they are doing in response.
If you have any concerns about fish or wildlife in distress please call the Environment Agency incident hotline 0800 80 70 60
In addition, this number can be used to report the following:
- damage or danger to the natural environment
- pollution to water or land
- poaching or illegal fishing
- dead fish or fish gasping for air
- main rivers blocked by a vehicle or fallen tree causing flood risk
- flooding from any river, steam, canal, natural spring or sea
- incidents at Environment Agency regulated waste sites
- illegal removals from water courses
- unusual changes in river flow
- collapsed or badly damaged river or canal banks