Members of the Public are hereby invited to attend the Annual Parish Assembly at the Civic Centre, Prospect Place, Welwyn, Hertfordshire, AL6 9ER from 7.30pm on Thursday 24th May 2018
1. Welcome by the Chairman
2. To sign the minutes of the Annual Meeting held on the 25th May 2017.
3. Review of 2017-2018 by the Chairman
4. Plans for 2018-2019 by the Chairman
5. Reports of Committee Chairmen for the municipal year 2017-2018:
- Leisure Facilities and Open Spaces Committee
- Planning and Licensing Committee
- Finance Committee
- Community Engagement Committee
- HR Committee
Brief questions will be allowed on each of the above, in turn. For other questions and comments please await the open forum below.
During the refreshment break there will be an opportunity to view information regarding Council’s proposal to install a bust of Van Gough near the ford at the High Street and feedback your views to Councillors.
6. Presentation by Hertfordshire County Council Libraries on the future of Welwyn Library.
7. County and Borough Councillors news.
8. Open forum – an opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern with the Council in public and to hear the response.
9. Closing address by the Chairman of the Council
Cllr Bill Morris
Chair of Welwyn Parish Council Posted: 14th May 2018